July 17, 2016

Looking Back at My Doodles

There was a time in my life where I really love scribbling and making doodles, I even created a Behance account way back just to showcase my doodles artwork online. Good thing I still have access to my Behance account which was created 5 years ago and good thing again that I still have my doodles posted online, I was afraid while logging in to Behance that I might have deleted my doodles since I have this hobby of deleting old stuff posted online and yeah I still have my loved doodles out there and I'm so happy. Haha.

I might be making doodles in the future but honestly I don't know when will that be you know crazy life I have then I not even sure if I still have the skills but yeah lets see it soon. I'm also waiting for myself to make doodles Haha.