August 5, 2017

Manila!

Photo Credit to Tristan Tamayo


Manila. BGC. / Yeah my blog is such a ghost town (again), IKR. It has been more than 3 months since I last posted worthwhile. I don't know what to do, I don't even know how to start this shitty paragraph. Oh god I think I forgot how to write, well to give you an idea what happen to me while I was gone, I am now in Manila, Greater Manila - Bonifacio Global City to be specific. I'm working here for good and I'm really excited for the days to come. It's been almost 2 months since I came here and so far so good. Manila is an interesting place to live, one thing that you'll notice is that how lively - and populated - the place is. I actually invited my bestfriend to move here in Manila and guess what? She did! She's really my bestfriend Haha. We haven't been able to start exploring Manila just yet but we are just so excited to start exploring and adventuring, in fact we already have somewhat a mini bucket list of places we like to visit first : Manila Ocean Park / Enchanted Kingdom / Star City / Rizal Park / Manila Bay / Manila Zoo. And once time (and budget!) fits, I really want to go back to Baguio again. Right now both of us are having issues with schedule, my off work and hers are not the same and we just don't have leave credits just yet. So yeah, we will have to work first then adventure later. I will surely keep you updated guys for the days to come.


Photo Credit to Anandtech.com


Gadgets / My laptop is no longer working, so as my phone. They both died few days after I arrive in Manila! How coincidental isn't it? Well I guess It is the perfect time for me to buy a new laptop and a phone. If only I have the money I'd go right away buy the amazing Microsoft Surface Laptop, it is actually not that pricey (1,000 USD, roughly 60,000 PHP) but when you order it online or even purchase it somewhere here in the Philippines they add more than 20,000 PHP for delivery fees! and 20,000 PHP is just too much for me. I can buy a new phone with that already. Right now instead I'm interested in Dell's XPS 13 which is around PHP 50,000. With the phone, I'm still skeptical about buying a new phone. I don't see the need of it, well for smartphone. But a feature phone is definitely a need. I'm also thinking of getting a tablet with LTE/4G instead of a phone. I think Tablet fits me well when it comes to my needs. But until now I'm still undecided.

Photo Credit to Pexels


Health / I might be sharing this for the first time ever but I think it is worth sharing since this might be an inspiring story for some readers. When I came here in Manila I was 42kg - underweight for my 5'7" height. But almost 2 months has past and I am now 47.1kg - still underweight but nonetheless an increase of 5.1kg in just less than a month. My company who provides free meals plays important role to this improvement but I really put so much appreciation to whoever invented GOMAD. Gallon of Milk a Day is not easy, but so far is the most effective strategy/diet I have ever tried. I've been struggling to gain weight ever since early college. I have tried all food supplements that could possibly help me gain weight I even tried those Protein Whey thing but didn't worked for me, so far only GOMAD really worked. As of writing I'm 47.1kg and my goal is around 65kg-70kg. I will keep you posted on this guys. Haha.

That's it for now guys, as always have an awesome day ahead of you!