August 3, 2016

How to Remove Blogger Picture's Shadow and Border

I still remember the days when I actually like the idea of having shadows on images on my posts but as time goes by it seems that my taste had changed. I don't like it anymore. Haha. So guys right now I'll be sharing to you on how to remove shadows and border on images within a post. This hack won't affect the images outside our post. we'll create a separate post for that. Anyway let's get started.



Step 1. Simply Add this CSS Code above ]]></b:skin>

.post-body img, .post-body .tr-caption-container, .ss, .Profile img, .Image img,
.BlogList .item-thumbnail img {
  padding: none !important;
  border: none !important;
  background: none !important;
  -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important;
  -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important;
  box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent !important;
}




BEFORE




AFTER