April 5, 2017

Introducing Google Album Archive

I was tinkering on the blog's design just recently, I noticed that I haven't change the blogger's header for more years already then I decided to change it. Unfortunately I'm at the office hence I don't have with me my vast selection of header images I can choose from. Good thing I remember that - during the time where Picasa Web Album was still active, but not now anymore - Google automatically saves all uploaded header images, so I thought of just using the older header that I used previously. But Picasa is no longer available how am I supposed to recover my old previously uploaded images? Picasa Archive or Google Album Archive is the answer. Here lies all of your previously saved photos from all Google services such as Google Plus, Blogger and Youtube Channel Art. You will not be able to upload any photos here but instead you might want to use Google Photos if you want to upload photos.



Visit : Google Album Archive
I was so happy I was able to open my previously saved photos I thought they were gone forever. By the way these are the older blogger header I used and experimented.